For general information, click here.
Unwind in the hills of Tuscany at Castello di Casole
Enjoy a heavenly four-night retreat in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, focusing on wellness, wine, and delectable cuisine.
Perched on a hilltop close to enchanting Siena, the historic Castello di Casole can trace its origins back to the Bronze Age. Now, following a careful restoration, the estate honours its history while providing all the modern luxuries you need for an indulgent getaway.
There's an outstanding spa, housed in the former wine cellar, with barrel-vaulted ceilings and stone walls. Our exclusive package includes access to the spa's pools, steam rooms, and tranquil gardens, along with an energy rebalancing hot stone massage with a skilled therapist.
You'll also enjoy a wonderful wine-tasting tour with a two-course lunch in the estate's 25 acres of organic vineyards. Your accommodation, a deluxe junior suite, comes decked out with Italian fabrics, luxury toiletries, and a cosy lounge area, creating an ideal setting for a thoroughly relaxing stay.
- Four nights' luxury accommodation in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- Full American breakfast daily
- Daily bottled water and soft drinks from the in-room bar
- Access to the fitness centre
- 80-minute energy rebalancing hot stone massage
- Wine-tasting tour with two-course lunch
- Private transfer to and from Florence international airport
- Complimentary use of pools, steam rooms and relaxing spaces, as well as the spa's lush outdoor gardens
- Please call our reservations team if you would like to add flights