To view Stein's Trading Limited’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Stay in a shepherd’s hut at Rick Stein’s Cornish pub
Located on the tranquil grounds of Rick Stein's pub near Padstow, The Cornish Arms, you'll find six wooden shepherd's huts, ideal for a relaxing couple of nights by the beach.
Inside each hut, you'll find a bright living and dining area, kitchenette and en-suite shower room. Each hut also has its own private patio, perfect for an al fresco breakfast.
Memorable food from Rick Stein's restaurants and shops will be at the heart of your stay. You can look forward to a breakfast hamper on one morning of your stay, with granola, orange juice, smoked salmon bagels, plus a bottle of Rick Stein Château Bauduc Rosé to pour whenever you please.
Also included is a three-course dinner at The Cornish Arms, where you'll dine on British pub classics, and breakfast one morning at Rick Stein's flagship Seafood Restaurant.
Your stay also includes a hamper from Stein's Deli, so you can enjoy a picnic on one of the many beautiful nearby beaches.
From £272pp* for a two-night stay
- Two-night stay in a luxury shepherd's hut (for two people)
- A three-course meal for two on one night at The Cornish Arms (one-minute walk from the huts)
- A bottle of Rick Stein Chateau Bauduc Rosé - perfect to enjoy on the private terrace
- A signed copy of Rick's latest cookery book, Rick Stein at Home, to keep
- A breakfast-in-bed style breakfast on one morning, with smoked salmon bagels, granola, juice and coffee
- An upgraded breakfast on one morning in Rick Stein's flagship in Padstow, The Seafood Restaurant
- A Stein's Deli beach picnic to enjoy on the beach, with olives, charcuterie, prawns, salad and more