Billesley Manor: Stay at a hotel with a fascinating history and excellent spa
Minutes from Stratford-upon-Avon, Billesley Manor Hotel is a 16th-century Elizabethan Manor House with an excellent spa. It's the perfect location from which to explore Shakespeare Country and the area's rich history.
With our offer you'll have an allowance for dinner at The Stuart Restaurant, the hotel's refined dining room. Here you'll dine on mouth-watering dishes packed with seasonal flavours complemented by a complimentary bottle of House wine.
While at Billesley Manor you can make the most of the excellent spa facilities. Lounge in fluffy robes and enjoy the pool, sauna and steam room or indulge in a treatment with one of the experienced therapists.
You'll have a Full English breakfast included, after which you might choose to spend time exploring sixteenth-century Stratford-upon-Avon and discover locations connected with Shakespeare, or head out into the nearby Cotswolds countryside for lovely rural walks and a delicious pub lunch.
From £79.50pp* for a one night stay, sharing a Barns Superior Double room
- Dinner on the first evening of your stay (£38pp allowance towards the a-la-carte menu)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary bottle of House wine with dinner on one night**
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
- Additional nights available, please call to enquire